Music Together® is basically a "mommy and me" music & movement class for any 3 months to about 4 years old. We meet once a week for 45 minutes during our "sessions". You enroll in a particular day and time and we will see each week at that time! We will sing and dance and play fun instruments together! You receive the music and a songbook to bring home with you each semester so we all know the songs and can sing together!
Music Together is an internationally recognized program and a pioneer in research-based early childhood music education. The program builds on a child's natural enthusiasm for music and movement. The program is found all over the world and is SOOOO popular because it's SO fun and SO educational!
Contact Director Tracie Krieger. 561-400-7489 (text or call!) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Tracie - a gifted teacher whose welcoming smile is as joyous as her class. Your enthusiasm and knowledge makes the class so interesting. Tracie you should have your own tv show!!" - Palm Beach Gardens grandmother
We offer classes in Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter. We look forward to singing and dancing with you. It's so much fun! And please remember - you can start as early as 3 months old! Babies are welcome!*** To learn more of the details about our program, click HERE!
FALL CLASS DATES:
- Sundays at the JCC at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30 with Amy. 9/7 - 11/9
- Mondays at the JCC at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30 with Kate or Karen. 9/8 - 11/10
- Tuesdays at the JCC at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30 with Amy. 9/2 - 11/4
- Tuesdays at Abacoa at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30 with Kate or Karen. 9/2 - 11/4
- Wednesdays at the JCC at 9:30 and 10:30 with Kate. 9/3 - 11/5
- Wednesdays at the JCC at 12:00 with Tracie. 9/3 - 11/5
- Thursdays at the JCC at 9:30 and 10:30 with Tracie. 9/4 - 11/20 (no class 9/25 or 10/9)
- Thursdays at Abacoa at 9:30 and 10:30 with Renee. 9/4 - 11/13 (no class 9/25)
- Fridays at the JCC at 9:30 and 10:30 with Tracie. 9/5 - 11/14 (no class 9/26)
- Fridays at the JCC at 12:00 with Tracie for BABIES ONLY. 9/5 - 11/14 (no class 9/26)
The semester is 10 weeks long. It begins on Tuesday 9/2 and lasts until Thursday 11/20. There are a few weeks where there is "no class" due to holidays. Please email me if you have specific questions!
Posted on 2014-10-06